Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Divine Guiding Light




The godsend light that reaches me
Despite the barrier of distance, straight to me
Illuminating my heart; Lighting up my soul
Dispelling my darkness; purifying me all

I was wandering in the wilderness, dark and deep
So lost was I, no track of direction I could keep
When darkness kept calling me by its deep side
A ray of light shone upon me as my guide

The light with a certain touch of divinity
Bringing me the peace of spirituality
The light, I wish would beam on me forever
As the guiding light of my creative endeavor.

The light that now penetrates inside my core
Assuages and heals the wounds that are sore
Filling the vacuum which existed in my heart
Giving inspirations to move towards a new head start.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

No comments:

Post a Comment