Sunday, August 9, 2015

Inspiration


Oh dear, can you write for inspiration?
Come on, create a new sensation
I know the reason why you can’t write
But your talent is greater than your plight

Live out your fantasy and write with me
Just let the power of words set you free
Pick your pen and just start to write
Let magic of your poetry spread the light.

Take out your pen and let it move
Now you have a valid point to prove
Get up and create some soulful feet
And let it touch someone’s heartbeat.

Thought I should let you know in a special way
Because I’ve no talent to write alone, every day
Don’t try to hide your feelings in disguise
I can see the fire for writing, burning in your eyes.

Your poetry has been such a revelation
It fills me up with a strange fascination
Your touching words often rule my mind
Give me something new, don’t be so unkind.

Only when I’m reading your work, I feel inspired
The wait has been long enough, I’m feeling tired
I’m really bored of writing, all alone
Now I want to hear your new rhythmic tone.

© 09-August-2015, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment