Sunday, June 21, 2015

Poetic Words (A Ghazal In English)




















Though you camouflage your pains in poetic words
I acknowledge your deepest ache in my poetic words.

Though my mind remains completely in disarray
I try my best to reflect your soul through poetic words.

Though happiness eludes me, I do not care
I make sure your sorrows do not elude my poetic words.

Though your mask of happiness hides the truth
There is reflection of your sadness in my poetic words.

Though there are millions of things that could inspire
Somehow I end-up getting inspired by your poetic words.

Though I can’t hear the rhythmic beats of your heart
The luminance of your soul enrich my poetic words.

Though I admit my fascination for your poetic words
I regret you misread innocence of my poetic words.



Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

No comments:

Post a Comment