Friday, August 7, 2015

Freedom From Love


Freedom from love is so much liberating,
I’ve got freedom from love and now I’m celebrating,
Freedom from the pain, which was excruciating,
I’ve got freedom from love and now I’m celebrating.

My world was small; still I let you dwell inside,
I made you my world; I made you my pride,
But you always chose to stay on the other side,
I lived my life with the guilt hidden deep inside.

That guilt is no more as I’ve expanded my horizon,
You cannot re-enter my world, as you have gone,
I have gathered all my pieces that once were torn,
Now I am whole again; I am no more forlorn.

My world has enlarged; my world is not you,
I freed up my heart, I changed my point of view,
I need the best and it’s definitely not you,
Doesn’t matter if my expectations are undue.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

No comments:

Post a Comment