Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Pragmatic Life



How can I easily open my heart to anyone just like that,
World is not stone-hearted, but no one trusts easily and it’s a fact.

When my own image is hazy and unclear to me until now,
Is search of my reflection in someone else possible? Tell me how?

Life is not an easy ride where you decide your own destination,
Circumstances never comply with one’s whims and imagination.

Impractical solutions and ideas have never convinced my soul,
However, people in this world are more pragmatic after all.

I’ve no complains with this world and I know my Lord has been kind,
But I’ve learned from my loneliness, the art of seeking peace of mind.

Everything can be possible only when Lord is by my side,
Or else I need immense patience from Him to flow with the tide.


© 01-Jun-2016, Shahid Khan, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment